10. Intelligence reports are skewed when publicly reported.
9. Policymakers do not discuss an alternative future.
8. Diplomatic opportunities are not pursued.
7. Psychological Operations Hour has replaced FOX News.
6. The "state sponsored terrorism" argument is back in play.
5. Iran tops the list of "preeminent threats".
4. US politicians are in-fighting about who should attack Iran.
3. US Strategic Command has mobilised its plans for bomb targeting.
2. The US peace movement is drawing up counter-plans.
1. The US Presidential election is 600+ days away . . .
From The Disinformation Newsletter