From Yellow Dog Blog
While we were focusing on the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina last week, the results of an AP-Ipsos poll taken September 6-8 were released. The poll shows President Bush's approval rating sinking faster than his mother's compassion for the poor and resting at a lowly 39 percent.
I have forwarded some follow-up questions to the Ipsos organization. I'm hoping they will use these questions for the next presidential approval poll and ask them of the respondents who still approve of the job Bush is doing as president:
1. Who dresses you in the morning?
2. Do you use common utensils when you eat?
3. Which of these items is different from the others? a) Cup b) Plate c) Bowl or d) Porcupine
4. Do you take your medication before answering polls?
5. If a car is going 60 miles per hour, how far will it go in one hour?
6. How many words are in your vocabulary? Please be exact.
7. Do you steer your car with the big wheel in front of the driver's seat or with one of the pedals on the floor?
8. Which goes “woof,” a doggie or a kitty?
9. In what state is the Kentucky Derby held?
10. On a scale of one to ten, with ten being President Bush and one being a rock, just how stupid are you?
It is my belief that these questions will provide some granularity on the intellect of people still responding positively to questions on George W. Bush's job performance.